Sunday, May 24, 2009

Today was an interesting one...Lorne and I went to the Food Fair at the Buddhist Temple. I am practicing buddism and needed to know a lot more..so I got lots of information on the practice and got to see the inside of the Temple..it was awe inspiring...tried some foods but boy oh boy was it hot standing in the sun...both of us being redheads felt the heat very much.
Yesterday my grandson came over to help Grandpa build the bbq...then he came in to my room to see what I was up too...I showed him my circle cutter that I had bought and he was away creating...Jacob is 12 and a budding artist...he is working on pastels in school and finished a watercolour project awhile that he got top marks for. I am so proud of him!!
I am adding his circle design for his project and I think I will use the picture in my mixed media art..
Also is a picture of my Ms Molly Cat!! She was very ill a few weeks ago and now back to her old self...demanding in all things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATC Folded inside

ATC Folded inside
this is the inside of the Nicole ATC

ATC Folded

ATC Folded
My future Hockey Star Nicole (Grandaughter)

Visiting Paris

Visiting Paris
Tag

Going Home

Going Home
Tag

My Blog List


inside of card for best friend

card for my best friend who loves gardening and country

another card for swap

inside of card for swap

Card Swap

Card for someone special

Cards

Cards
Tucker, my grandfurboy

Snowman I painted on the front window

Snowman I painted on the front window

JMP Penquin painted on front door widow

JMP Penquin painted on front door widow

My Papillions

My Papillions
Echo and Holly
.